Ads 468x60px

Description

LIFE WITH BIRDS is a web-comic strip about living with pet birds. The story can be funny, sad or heartwarming. It's a mix between personal experience and wild imagination of my life as an artist and a bird parent. All the characters in my comic are based on the real birds that I have/had. New comic is released once in 2 weeks here. Special bird comics (full page, several pages long) are posted on my Patreon for patrons only.

Don't forget to check my unique bird themed gift stores on the banner below. Every sale helps me & my birds! Thanks! \(^0^)/

Thousands of high quality unique pet bird and parrot gift ideas available on my store!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

2nd Letter to Godfather




Pipi is no longer afraid of mirrors.
After the bamboo toothpicks, mirrors are her next favorite toys. :D
This letter inspired me to draw a very cute t-shirt of her.
Check it out here: http://fav.me/d7alkjk

TAGS:
Read comics about living with pet birds on my blog. I update my bird comic strips once a week. It can be funny, sad, heartwarming. It's a mix between reality and imagination. The style is yonkoma manga kawaii simple drawing, drawn by Emmilia (Emmil) Thomas. Share on Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. They do love their mirrors. Fluffy spends heaps of time with his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the computer thing down pat! Forget mirrors - $1000 warm reflective machines are much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I have a ton of them but they are not uploaded yet :P

      Delete
  4. So cute! We need a video showing more cuteness. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Blogger Templates