Ads 468x60px

Description

LIFE WITH BIRDS is a web-comic strip about living with pet birds. The story can be funny, sad or heartwarming. It's a mix between personal experience and wild imagination of my life as an artist and a bird parent. All the characters in my comic are based on the real birds that I have/had. New comic is released once in 2 weeks here. Special bird comics (full page, several pages long) are posted on my Patreon for patrons only.

Don't forget to check my unique bird themed gift stores on the banner below. Every sale helps me & my birds! Thanks! \(^0^)/

Thousands of high quality unique pet bird and parrot gift ideas available on my store!

Thursday, January 14, 2016

It's not funny!!

Bird web comic in yonkoma manga style
One day when I wanted to change the paper on Chopchop's poopoo tray, I brought Chopchop, my 1 foot sparrow, to my PC room and left him there with Peanut and Pipi who usually play in my working room from morning to afternoon. Once I had changed the paper & returned to my room to get Chopchop back to his cage, I saw those 2 boys facing each others quarreling on my drawing tablet just like on panel 3 I drew above. Lol, I couldn't help but laughed looking at them bickering while standing on 1 foot! :D If I was a minute late, I'm sure they would have a fight like what I drew on panel 4. Peanut's foot was hurt at that time but he's ok now.

So to keep this from happening again I have set up a small cage on my drawing table that I can use to lock the finches during Chochop visiting hour in my room. :D The cage has food center and playground so it can keep the finches entertained inside for a while. Pipi does have an objection with this solution though. She has a dilemma if I have to lock her with Peanut. It's like getting oneself locked with a stalker that keeps leering on one's butt while the other option is being free out there but getting chased by a homicidal maniac because Chopchop really hates other birds and the javan munias are afraid of him every time he barks at them. Oh yeah, this one can really bark like puppies! Only Peanut who doesn't give a damn if Chopchop trying to intimidate him with voices. It's another thing though, if he stands in front of him, pecking his beak and bark... That means he asks for a brawl and Peanut would be glad to meet the challenge.

I didn't lose any of my birds last year, in fact I got Chopchop. I hope this year they all will stay happy and healthy too. I'll always try my best to keep the kids safe. One can always and must try, at least. I will save all the Patreon money to rebuild a better bird room for my lovebirds, so if you enjoy reading my comics and like to meet the real birds from this comic strip characters, please join my bird patronage here. You can also send them gifts. I have made a short list of the things I believe will be very useful for them on Amazon. Click the pic below to see what the kids will enjoy from you. Thanks a bunch for following my blog. I'm drawing special comic pages for my patrons now. See you soon on Patreon next week! :)

Amazon Wish list for bird rescue

Share on Tumblr

5 comments:

 
 
Blogger Templates