Ads 468x60px

Description

LIFE WITH BIRDS is a web-comic strip about living with pet birds. The story can be funny, sad or heartwarming. It's a mix between personal experience and wild imagination of my life as an artist and a bird parent. All the characters in my comic are based on the real birds that I have/had. New comic is released once in 2 weeks here. Special bird comics (full page, several pages long) are posted on my Patreon for patrons only.

Don't forget to check my unique bird themed gift stores on the banner below. Every sale helps me & my birds! Thanks! \(^0^)/

Thousands of high quality unique pet bird and parrot gift ideas available on my store!

Monday, October 3, 2016

Read FREE comics on Patreon

Important news for you, my comic followers!
I have decided, I will no longer update my comics on this blog but I will try to post at least 1 free page of bird comic for everyone (public) on my Patreon account. To read this comic you don't have to be a patron, but simply follow me there.

How do you follow me? Create your patreon account and then you will see a follow icon on my patreon home page. Click that, and you'll be able to see any of my public posts directly from your own home page. If you don't see a follow icon that's because you're currently a patron to me.  ;)

I love posting the comics there because it has bigger space to paste my work.  This way I don't have to draw my comics in yonkoma format all the time, but I can draw various panels or even just 1 single big illustration for my comic posts.

If you want to read more pages of my bird comics, kindly become a 2nd tier patron.  By donating $5 a month to support my birds and myself as an artist, you'll get access to read exclusive comic reward and photo/video updates from my flock every month. Here's an example of free comic I have just posted on Patreon. See you there! <3

Note: I will also share my Free to read comic pages on my FB page and Tumblr. Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates