Ads 468x60px

Description

LIFE WITH BIRDS is a web-comic strip about living with pet birds. The story can be funny, sad or heartwarming. It's a mix between personal experience and wild imagination of my life as an artist and a bird parent. All the characters in my comic are based on the real birds that I have/had. New comic is released once in 2 weeks here. Special bird comics (full page, several pages long) are posted on my Patreon for patrons only.

Don't forget to check my unique bird themed gift stores on the banner below. Every sale helps me & my birds! Thanks! \(^0^)/

Thousands of high quality unique pet bird and parrot gift ideas available on my store!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hubby and bird


Do you have 2 birds that look alike? Pepe has the same color mutation like his ma. They are mauve personata lovebirds with blue edge. I always can tell which one is which but I see a lot other people can't, including my hubby. :D Once when I played with Papao, I needed to go to the toilet so I gave her to him and he was like so sure that Papao was Pepe and started talking to her like she was him. I let him believing so. I went back with Pepe and kissed him in front of my hubby. That was when I believe my hubby's blood froze for a minute because he knew I wouldn't kiss Papao, which means the one with him was... lol. Papao is a biter. Although lately, she's been very sweet I'm not sure why. Twice she laid an egg when she was with me. :D

FYI, my hubby is not a bird person but he's trying to tolerate the birds for my sake and Pepe is the only lovebird that he has grown fond of. He also likes Pipi, my finch. Well, Pipi is easy to love. I bet everyone who meets her will like her instantly. Hubby helps me clean the lovebird room once a week. I guess it'll be nice to have him show up on my comics once in a while... :)

Btw, I have started my Patreon account. So, if you like my bird comics and don't mind donating $2 a month to support me and my birdie gang, please click this pic below. Rewards are available for my generous supporters! <3

support a bird comic strip artist on patreon

TAGS:
Read comics about living with pet birds on this blog. The bird comic strips are updated once a week. They can be funny, sad, heartwarming. It's a mix between reality and imagination. The style is yonkoma kawaii manga simple drawing, drawn by bird artist: Emmilia (Emmil) Thomas. Bird lovers, if you are looking for gifts for yourself or your bird friends and family, please check PETOPET, a unique bird themed gift store with high quality products designed with beautifully painted bird arts, or funny bird cartoon drawings (parrot, finch, zebra finch, owl finch, java sparrow, gouldian finch, javan munia finch, spice finch, society finch, tricolor munia finch, robin, lovebird, cockatiel, budgie, parrotlet, parakeet, budgerigar, senegal parrot, conure, caique, quaker, lorikeet, eclectus, blue fronted amazon parrot, cockatoo, afgrey, macaw) that can be customized with more images/texts of your own.
Share on Tumblr

5 comments:

 
 
Blogger Templates